Wednesday 21 November 2012

Gym Goers


I've been to this gym for several months. I had enrolled myself since we have a corporate discount and i haven't had engaged to any sports.

You can go to any gym if you want to become lean and fit.
It’s the gym-goer himself, not the gym, that determines whether he reaches his fitness goal or not.

At first month, I was very enthusiast to improve my workout especially my stamina. I remembered, i'd been catching up my breath for just 1KM of run. Hahahaha. not a typical myself when I was at my teenager age.


The good thing for corporate accounts is that you're membership is not locked for a certain months or year. Also, you're not forced to enroll every month. Aside from that, you can use all the equipment  go to classes, steam/sauna bath, locker for unlimited time while you're a member to all of its branches.


Due to lack of money, I don't have a personal trainer. Well, even though I can, I'd rather do my own program. You just have to have a good discipline within yourself and lots of programs can be found over the internet.


I have already visited 3 of its branches and I personally can say that Munoz branch has a better equipment. Well, because it's one of the newest branches here.



However, I've been visiting this branch in Makati due to its convenience from my workplace. Equipment are still quite good and can be easily used. No need for further assistance since directions can be seen somewhere on the equipment.


I only have unusual complain for this gym. I really once heard that gym is the gay church.


I had 3 outrageous encounters for this sexual advances.

My first encounter was, It was my second time in sauna and i really don't know whats the use of that water beside the heater. hahaha, I even washed my hands. So there was this  visitor, a fat and not so tall guy. I just thought he's an executive due to his fluency in speaking. While I admire him that the fact he enrolled himself to a gym to enhance his body built. I that day I made all those impression wrong.

We started talking and he asked me everything about myself. I don't know what he's on to. 
As the more leaner and i believe i had improved my stamina to stay at the sauna, he went out to cooldown himself and took a bath then he went back inside. Our conversation go on but this time he was asking a deeper about myself such as where do i work, live, hobbies, etc. Our conversation was cut short when another guy entered the room. Then he went off to cooldowm himself again.
Then he went back again. However, I was satisfied on the sweat i took off so i go out and took a bath.
After that, at the locker, i noticed him he's already finished his bath. Then he started giving me some advise.
I really don't know what to say. There were several people who's staring at us. 
I just replied back then move out as quickly as I can.

The second encounter was, there were 2 of them. I noticed someone was looking at the glass door of the sauna before I take a bath then use the sauna(as proper procedure)
Then, when i finished my bath and went in the sauna, no one was there. So i just sat back relax and let my sweat come off.

Suddenly, 2 guys came in. I noticed the one with tatoos, he was the one staring at the door. The other one sat at the lower bench of the sauna. I was at the higher bench.
This guy no.2. started staring at me. The no.1 guy seems to do what i noticed on him. And i really thought he's guarding on something i really don't know.

The guy no.2 then initiated the conversation. And I noticed it's all just about myself again. 
He elevated himself to the bench where i sat. The conversation go on until he touched my biceps, chest and calves.

I thought it was a friendly tease that every body parts were improving. Then, the no.1 guy went out to cooldown himself.
Suddenly, the conversation changed into untoward topic. He then asked me to make out of him. What in the hell was that?!? 
And with a guy?! No way!!! All I just want to do is to relax and sweat all the toxins in my body.
Then he started to jackoff himself. He just stopped when the guy no.1 came in.

Then guy no.2 came out to cooldown himself. I stayed to maximized the sauna used. Then, guy no.1 asked me what was the guy no.2 was talking about. I just told him everything what he's asking for me. He said he do that all the time. I was really surprised! He knew the guy but he just met him in the gym.


The guy no.2 came in and still insist what he wants but i refused. Suddenly, he started to jack off himself again then he started a conversation with guy no.1. The guy no. 1 stayed at the near the door and started looking out. He then gave tips to guy no.2 who might get in to the sauna bath while the guy no.2 still jacking off.

Guy no.2 was so aggressive so I just went out and took a bath. So I fixed myself.

The third was just recently, well, that time there were 2 of them again and they came out to cool down themselves. The smell of sauna was bad. It was not the typical smell of wood.
One guy started staring at me. I just played with my keys just to divert my attention but i can't help it when his arm was trying to get near on me. Not more than a minute I went of the room then took a bath. 

After I fixed myself. I reported them to the personnel at the lobby. Well,he felt sorry about what happened and told me they will do something about it. 

I really don't deprive the gay people. In fact, I have gay friends and other sectors of community. 
but come on.. they should respect the place. It's a sacred place for gym goers to enjoy and relax. But with that kind of enjoyment. They better do that on the private place.

Now, i come to realize that most of them cruise at sauna/steam bath and wait their luck to do their untoward conduct which why they always cool down themselves so they can stay longer on that heated room.

I learned that this is also happening to other gyms. Well, please don't disturb others who really want to tone their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment