Sunday 17 June 2012

Run United 2 2012

After my failed first ever Milo 5K Marathon, I was hoping for another great run and be consistent with what I have started since April. Little did I know, my girlfriend has already joined 3K race early this year for Run United. I really thought that a race can only be held once a year. She just told me that Run United is a three part series organized by RUNRIO and UNILAB and they are offering the same distance as MILO which was pretty cool.

Quite a little pricey compared to Milo but it didn't stop us from signing. After signing in we had to wait for couple of days for distribution of race kits at Race Expo in BGC.

At the Race Expo, in less than 5 mins, I got our race kits and found a bonus belt bag.


At the race day, we had fun running the whole route. Hydration were everywhere and I drank too much of Powerade. We didn't finish fast but the experience was awesome. 

I just really love roaming around the race village. So much freebies and games held by the sponsors. 

Looking forward for another run in Run United 3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment